LX-P1300 Printer 2” Pigment-Based Inkjet Label Printer
LX-P1300 Printer Buy Online
With the Canon LX-P1300 2” Pigment-Based Inkjet Label Printer there is no need for pre-printed inventory labels. Utilizing a pigment-based inkjet printing system, you can quickly and easily produce affordable color labels that can help improve your organization efficiencies through visibility and identification. The pigment-based ink offers more durability and a higher weather resistance for your color labels. These inks won’t run, smudge or fade away when used with inkjet compatible media. Pigment inks may not be as vibrant as dye-based inks but pigment inks produce labels that are far more durable.
The LX-P1300 is a compact label printer not only built for high-quality labels but also for fast performance. When you have large multi-batch and different label jobs, you need a printer that can keep up and get the job done fast, and the LX-P1300 is ready when you are with a first label print out time of just 10 seconds. The Canon LX-P1300 2” label printer produces labels with a resolution as high as 1200 dpi, that means Labels with small barcodes, a high-information density, and even small icons can be produced clear and easy to ready for more accurate identification and error-free scans. The LX-P1300 also has an auto cutter unit built-in, that allows a label to be cut at set intervals, so they can be used immediately after printing.
LX-P1300 CORE FEATURES:
- • Ideal For: Warehouses, Manufacturing, Shipping & Distribution, and Medical Labels
- • Pigment-Based Inkjet for durable and long-lasting labels
- • Print up to 2” Wide Labels on matte or glossy Media Rolls.
- • Fast Print Speed: 4.7 Inches per Second
- • 2”x3” First Print Out Time: 10 seconds or less
- • High 1200 x 1200 DPI Print Resolution
- • Up to 75mm Roll Capacity
- • Auto Cutter Unit Built-In